GivingTuesday is on December 2, 2014!
The Mobile Giving Foundation Canada, a Founding Partner of GivingTuesday, is once again offering free campaign keywords to MGFC-approved charities for the second GivingTuesday give-back. MGFC is giving charities even more this year: greater flexibility in keyword selection, and a number of new options designed for charities to get the most value out of each interaction with mobile donors.
- DON’T MISS OUT! -
To be sure your campaign goes live the week before GivingTuesday, please contact email@example.com no later than November 10, 2014.
The Mobile Giving Foundation Canada brings the technology and reach of mobile phones to Registered Charities as a new and innovative fundraising tool. Through the Mobile Giving Foundation Canada, Registered Charities can engage donors in a simple and straightforward way, cultivate new givers, and expand their base givers by ease of transaction. Giving has never been easier.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL CURRENT DONATION OPTIONS.
Our goal is to use wireless technology to support charitable causes by removing barriers that currently exist for donors. Merging philanthropy with the power of the mobile medium serves the broader objective of expanding the pool of contributors, to include those who might only be able to afford to make a small gift of $5 or $10 charged through their carrier bill. Mobile giving also allows the user to respond immediately to a crisis or issue of their choice. The process is quick, easy and affordable. It is a new generation of giving. The Mobile Giving Foundation will operate in Canada and serve global interests to:
- Provide the organizational element that enables charitable giving across wireless carrier platforms
- Be responsible for compliance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations
- Develop, manage and keep standards for participation
- Certify Registered Charities participation and giving campaigns
- Manage message delivery and billing solutions across carriers
- Manage assigned short codes to be utilized by charities for mobile giving
- Act as billing settlement and records clearinghouse between carriers and participating charities